Hot 26 & 2 Yoga Beginning Series classes run for 90 minutes and consist of the same series of 26 postures, including two breathing exercises. Bikram Yoga is a hot yoga style, and is ideally practiced in a room heated to 105 °F with a humidity of 40%.
Weight loss, burn up to 1200 calories, reduce stress, heal injuries, increase strength, improve flexibility, lower blood-pressure, arthritis, back pain and much more!
7 Reasons for the Heat!
Below is the list of 26 hatha yoga postures and their benefits:
- Burns fat more easily.
- Speeds up the breakdown of glucose on fatty acids.
- Makes muscles more elastic, less susceptible to injury.
- Improves coordination
- Allows oxygen in the blood to detach from the hemoglobin more easily.
- Reduces heart irregularities associated with sudden exercise.
- Vasodilation – The increase in the internal diameter of a blood vessel that results from relaxation of smooth muscle within the wall of the vessel. This causes an increase in blood