We offer a wide variety of class types from the Hot 26 & 2 Series to 60 min Hot Yoga, Yin Yoga, Hot Pilates and now KIDS’ Yoga. Our classes are taught/performed by certified, experienced instructors and practitioners. We hope to encourage you to maintain a regular practice to promote and support your overall well-being.
- Hot 26 & 2 Yoga – this 90-minute class is led by a certified yoga teacher. Our instructors will take you through 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises. Hot 26 & 2 Yoga is a practice for everyone, all levels of abilities and all body types. Benefits: weight loss (burn up to 1200 calories per class), reduce stress, heal injuries, improve flexibility & strength, lower blood pressure, reduce back pain and so much more! No music. Practiced in a room heated to 105F degrees with 40% humidity.
- 60-min Hot Yoga – get all the benefits from a fusion of the Hot 26 & 2 Series. We flow it all a little to give you a full body workout in 60 minutes. No music. Practiced in a room heated to 105F degrees with 40% humidity.
- Yin Yoga – this 75-minute class is a deeply relaxing style of yoga that helps to release stress and cultivate awareness of inner silence. Almost all postures are “floor series” postures done in a non-heated room with dimmed lights & relaxing, soft music. This slow paced, meditative practice stretches the connective tissue around your joints (mainly the knees, pelvis, sacrum, and spine).
- Hot Pilates – this 60-minute workout is performed in a room heated to 95F degrees and 40% humidity with energetic music and lead by a certified Hot Pilates Instructor. Hot Pilates is a full-body workout with no impact – protecting your joints & muscles, so it is safe a practice for students of ALL fitness LEVELS. Benefits: weight loss, stronger core and positive mindset!
- Kids’ Yoga – It is a 60-min theme based class with yoga postures / music / singing / arts & craft etc. for kids ages 4 – 10 year old, lead by certified Cosmic Kids Yoga Instructor.
Visit our schedule & rates
In addition we provide wellness services from massage before or after practice to skincare. Our services are performed by certified, experienced therapists and practitioners.
- Massage (Sport, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone etc.) Let massage therapy help you on your journey to well-being and healing with the expertise of our licensed therapists. To schedule an appointment, please call at 407-238-0755 or text us at 407-383-5438.
- Facial treatments (Skincare, Resurfacing Treatments, Hair Removal, Microblading etc), We invite you to schedule a complimentary skincare consultation to evaluate your skin and recommend the best treatments and products to reach your skincare goals. Book your FREE consultation here or call us 407.494.1168.
team at Orlando Hot Yoga & Pilates