Join Kathy and Dennis to deepen your yin practice and acquire more tools to teach yin yoga.
This training will be the perfect blend of lecture, yin yoga classes with live music and practice teaching.
Space is limited, please register in advance here as spaces fill up fast!
Open to all students – no experience necessary and a 200 hour Yoga Alliance certificate is not required.
January 17 – 19, 2020:
Fri 6:00-9:00 pm
Sat 9:00-5:00 pm
Sun 9:00-4:00 pm
This unique weekend immersion will include:
– A historical perspective of Yin Yoga and its roots
– Yoga anatomy from a Yin perspective
– Benefits of Yin Yoga
– The Basic 26 postures
– Meridian Theory and the use of Yin Yoga for targeted results
– Yin vs Restorative Yoga
– Yin Yoga for Athletes
– Teaching guidelines and how to design a practice
– Yin yoga sequences for various meridians and lifestyles
– Tools, practices and resources to lead yin yoga classes
Cost $300 – space is limited, please register in advance here.
Recommended pre-reading: The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark OR Insight Yoga by Sarah Powers.