Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Dennis and Kathy Lang, E-RYT 500
Join Kathy and Dennis to deepen your yin practice and acquire more tools to teach yin yoga! This training will be the perfect blend of lecture, yin yoga classes with live music and practice teaching. Open to all students – no experience necessary and a 200 hour Yoga Alliance certificate is not required. New material will be included so anyone that took the training last year will get more detailed info on meridians and Traditional Chinese Medicine theory.
Fri 6:00-9:00 pm
Sat 9:00-5:00 pm
Sun 9:00-4:00 pm
This unique weekend immersion will include:
– A historical perspective of Yin Yoga and its roots
– Yoga anatomy from a Yin perspective
– Benefits of Yin Yoga
– The Basic 26 postures
– Meridian Theory and the use of Yin Yoga for targeted results
– Yin vs Restorative Yoga
– Yin Yoga for Athletes
– Teaching guidelines and how to design a practice
– Yin yoga sequences for various meridians and lifestyles
– Tools, practices and resources to lead yin yoga classes
CEUs provided upon completion. $300 for full weekend.
Recommended pre-reading: The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark OR Insight Yoga by Sarah Powers.
Join our Facebook event for updates and news https://www.facebook.com/events/562129884186102/