Join us on July 7 / Saturday, 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.,
Book now for $25 here or $30 at the door
Pelvic Power & Core Integration – Do you know how your pelvis moves?
July 7, 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
We all know that we have a pelvis, but do we actually know anything about how it works and moves? We often take for granted that the motion, balance, and stability provided by the pelvis, is a key part of every movement we make during the day (and our yoga practice). We probably forget it’s there until something is wrong – hip pain, lower back tension, neck and shoulder pain can all be related to pelvic imbalances and dysfunction.
In this Franklin Method workshop you will:
- Understand and experience the dynamic alignment of the pelvis.
- Increase the flexibility of your hip joints.
- Improve pelvic mobility and stability for improved performance in yoga, athletics and life.
- Increase strength, balance, and efficiency in all your movement, from walking and sitting to yoga and other activities.
- Release tension and pain in your pelvis, lower back, and neck
- Experience effortless alignment and balance for the whole body through experiential understanding of the pelvic bones and joints.
The Franklin Method uses Dynamic Imagery, touch, and movement to help people understand and embody their design and function. This accessible, experiential approach is proven to quickly improve flexibility, strength, posture, efficiency, and balance, as well as mood and mindfulness. Move better, think better, live better!
$30 at the door