We are excited to start KIDS YOGA at our studio.
DAY & COST
Saturdays at 2 pm*
$5, Limited space (10 kids per class) / AGES 4 – 10 / It is a theme based class with yoga postures / music / singing / arts & craft etc. FOR MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION CONTACT FRONT DESK.
* Parents welcome to take our 2 pm Hot Pilates / $5 / while the kids are having fun.
Lisa Reynolds, certified Cosmic Kids Yoga Instructor
I’m a fun, adventurous mom of two. I lived locally here in Williamsburg for 10 years, but I’m originally from Virginia Beach, VA. One day while searching for ways to be active with my daughter, I discovered Cosmic Kids Yoga. My daughter and I enjoyed how it was not only imaginative and fun but also helped our bodies and minds be stronger and more peaceful. I wanted to share this healthy lifestyle to other kids and parents/caregivers, so I became a certified kids yoga instructor through Cosmic Kids Yoga in May 2018. For fun, I love being around nature, kids, and animals. I also have a passion for music and often bring my ukulele to play for the kids during my yoga classes.
Helping Children Discover the Fun in Yoga. These are some of many physical & emotional benefits:
- Improves balance and coordination with practice
- Builds core strength for good posture and overall physical fitness
- Helps to maintain flexibility and mobility in all joints and muscles
- Supports and strengthens the immune system
- Helps balance energy levels and calms the nervous system
- Develops sensory awareness
- Helps children develop a positive body image
- Builds compassion and empathy
- Encourages self-expression with the use of imagination and creativity
- Promotes healthy ways for dealing with anxiety and stress