Challenge yourself with our ongoing 30 Day Bikram Challenge by completing 30 classes in 30 days. Experience for yourself the amazing physical, mental and physiological benefits of daily practice! CHANGE YOUR BODY! CHANGE YOUR MIND! CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
- You may start the Challenge any day of the week throughout the year. It does not have to be at the beginning of the month. It has to be when you are ready to commit to a daily practice.
- Register your start date in the front desk, and write your name on the board.
- Within 30 days you will be able to take two doubles (2 classes in a day) should you miss a day. Therefore you could miss 2 days but would have to make them up with a double some other day in order to reach the goal of 30 classes.
- You can balance your practice with our new slow paced Yin Yoga. It will help you to release and loosen the muscles and connective tissues. Yin Yoga will be a part of the Challenge. So you may take a Yin Yoga class – it will be counted as one of the 30 days.
- It is helpful to identify a CHALLENGE “BUDDY” to help support you throughout the Challenge period. Join our Facebook group for support and motivation here
- You are welcome to complete the Challenge more than once! Be part of our 30 DAY CHALLENGERS, 60 DAY SURVIVORS, 90 DAY ROCK-STARS OR 120 DAY HOTSHOTS
Benefits of committing to 30 Day Yoga Challenge:
- weight loss
- burn up to 1200 calories
- reduce stress
- heal injuries
- increase strength
- improve flexibility
- lower blood-pressure
- arthritis, back pain and much more!
Hope to see your name on the “Challenge Board”!
|30 DAY CHALLENGERS||60 DAY SURVIVORS|
|Fredy Pardo • Katie Moffatt• Tatiana Herrera • Melissa Pabon • Evelis Chafig • Mahealani Kamay • Jamie Connell • Willie Bobo • Chris Lopez • Jessica Richards||Regis Hillow • Melvin Stamaria • Masako Coley • Patricia Koch • David Ormsby • Odilia Deck • Caroline Lopez|
|90 DAY ROCKSTARS||120 DAY HOTSHOTS|
|Melvin Stamaria • Masako Coley • Odilia Deck||Melvin Stamaria • Odilia Deck|